Tuesday, July 5, 2011

what's in my beach bag?

what's in my beach bag?1 by s-snoWhite
what's in my beach bag?1, a photo by s-snoWhite on Flickr.

First of all, before I’m going to show you the pictures from my journey to Egypt, I would like to make a typical “What’s in my bag?-post”. Not a normal one, but a What’s in my BEACH bag?-post. 
When I go to the beach (pool, lake or whatever) I always have a big bag with me, where I keep my towel, bikini and so on and a small one in it (if I go to the bar or somewhere, I only take the small one with me and it’s more in order than having all this little staff in a big bag). For this post I took a small, transparent, pink one. So you can see the staff in it. It’s from “Clarins”. When I bought sun crème, they gave it to as present. 
  • The most important thing is my iPhone, that I’ve always with me (with earphones)
  • Cigarettes
  • Sun blocker lipbalm (from labello)
  • handkerchieves
  • some money ..and that’s it. These are for me the most important things that I need.

Bevor ich euch die Fotos meiner Reise nach Ägypten zeige, möchte ich einen typischen “Was ist in meiner Tasche?-Post” machen. Aber keinen Gewöhnlichen, sondern einen “Was ist in meiner STRANDTasche?-Post”. 
Wenn ich an den Strand gehe (Pool, See oder was auch immer) habe ich immer eine große Tasche mit (für Handtuch, Bikini usw.) in welcher sich noch eine kleinere befindet (wenn ich zu einer Bar oder sonst wo hin gehe, nehme ich nur die Kleine mit und so ist die gesamte Tasche aufgeräumter, als wenn der Krimskrams überall herumfliegen würde). Für diesen Post habe ich eine kleine, durchsichtige pinke genommen. So könnt ihr alles gut sehen. Sie ist von „Clarins“ und ich habe sie als Geschenk zu meiner Sonnencreme dazu bekommen.
  • Das wichtigste für mich ist mein iPhone, welches ich immer mit mir habe (mit Kopfhörern)
  • Zigaretten
  • sonnenschützender Lippenbalsam (labello)
  • Taschentücher
  • ein bisschen Geld ..und das war's auch schon. Das sind die wichtigsten Sachen, die ich für einen perfekten Strandtag brauche.
S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive