Friday, July 29, 2011

T-Shirt Alert: Support Honest Politicians. Have You Seen Any

Washington is full of crazy at the moment.  Hence this call for honest politicians.  Please join with me in finding honest politicians.  Let's send them to Washington.

As you search here's your uniform.  Check out this I Support Honest Politicians T-Shirt.  Let's find those suckers and put them to work.




Thanks for visiting the Zazzle Designs Showcase. I am the proud owner of Chew The Fat and a simple person getting creative with life. I hope you find something here that floats your boat. I really appreciate comments left at my store, all subscribers new and old, and ratings left for each of the designs I post. If you're interesting in being a Zazzle designer check out this link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive