Saturday, July 9, 2011

let's go to the beach!

As I had some problems with uploading pictures to my blog, I haven't post a lot in the last days. I promise, I try to post more now! I hope you all are having a great summer (like me)! I spend a lot of time at the lake with friends or with my family and have a good time! 
These shots were made in Egypt, Hurghada. When there was tide, you could walk like half an hour trough the water and it was never very deep. I loved it! It had 28° and you saw starfish's, mussels and other sea dweller. 
In this pictures I were a H&M dress, that I've bought at the summer sales. I love it (and I've got three others, which are nearly the same). 

Da ich einige Probleme beim Hochladen der Bilder auf meinen Blog hatte, habe ich selten etwas gepostet in den letzten Tagen. Ich verspreche, mich zu bessern und mehr zu posten! Ich hoffe ihr habt alle einen schönen Sommer (so wie ich)! Ich verbringe viel Zeit am See mit Freunden oder meiner Familie. 
Diese Fotos wurden in Ägypten, Hurghada geschossen. Als Ebbe war, konnte man ca. eine halbe Stunde durchs Wasser spazieren und es wurde nie tiefer. Ich liebte es! Zudem hatte es 28° und man sah Seesterne, Muscheln und andere Meeeresbewohner. 
In diesen Bildern trage ich ein H&M Kleid, welches ich im Sommerschlussverkauf gekauft habe. Ich liebe es (und besitze noch drei andere sehr ähnliche). 


 S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive